Unlike many VPS providers, our resellers don't need to pay setup fees, or add credit to accounts. We operate a pay-as-you-go system. You order a VPS, just like a customer would. It gets instantly provisioned and you're ready to go! In addition, because we are one of the only low-cost VPS providers to UNDER load our servers, it means you can feel confident offering high quality VPS hosting to your customers.
What's included in our Standard Reseller ProgramWe enable the ability for you to sell VPS accounts on our servers. You get a customized discount code, which you use during the order process. Because your customers are on our servers, you don't have to worry about being a Linux guru to get your customers online as we do all that for you. This lets you concentrate on growing your business, and not managing servers!
In addition, we provide you with access to manage the VPS accounts via our VPS management system. This lets you use a single login to control all your customer accounts, from which you can start, stop, reboot, change the root password, change the hostname and change the operating system of each VPS. You can also track bandwidth, diskspace and memory usage of each account.
So what are the requirements to become a 'Standard Reseller'?
- You will need to be able to handle all support to your customers. We can provide basic support for an additional fee per VPS.
- We don't restrict your pricing - unlike other providers, we don't mind if you sell accounts for less than the price on our own website!
- You must handle spam, abuse and DMC complaints which MUST be forwarded to us when received. All complaints must be resolved within 24 hours.
- You are responsible for enforcing our terms and conditions, and will be responsible for the content of each VPS.
- Reseller discounts are not applicable on software licenses such as control panels or on extra IP's.
What are the reseller discounts on your standard plans?
|Level||VPS Servers||Discount (%)|
Looking for more control?In addition to our above Standard Partner Program (SPP), we also offer a Volume Partner Program (VPP). The VPP provides you with your own dedicated servers, allowing to complete control of your VPS accounts. View VPP Details.
Ready to sign up as a standard reseller?To get started as a standard reseller, you will first need to create a new account in our billing and support system. This can be done by going to http://my.beyondvps.com and clicking the registration button. Once you've done that, and met the requirements, you can go ahead and submit a ticket to our billing team to get approved as a reseller!
Compare Linux VPS Operating Systems | VPS Hosting Plans