- Intel Core 2 Quad or Xeon Processor (Newer servers use Intel Nehalem chips or greater)
- Processor running at 2.5Ghz (per core) or above
- A minimum of 8GB DDR2 RAM (Nehalem servers use DDR3 with 16, 24 or 32GB RAM)
- SATA or SCSI Hard Drives in RAID 1 or RAID10 arrays (Hardware RAID cards produced by 3ware)
- 100mbps or 1000mbps network port connection via Cat5e and Cat6 connections.
Server MonitoringAll our servers are monitored 24/7 by our dedicated technical team. If any issues arrive, information is posted to our blog where we provide live updates and information. If an outage occurs, please check our blog first. If you need to contact us about an outage, please ensure you provide your VPS/Server primary IP address and (where possible) the name and location of the server you are hosted on.
Our Hardware Partners
Compare Linux VPS Operating Systems | VPS Hosting Plans